° Banking Services
Personal & Corporate Banking
° Foreign Currency Account
This account is specially designed to make life easier for those living in diaspora and would want to save money home. This account can also be held by individuals who are residing in Malawi as long as they have proof on the foreign currency income.
- Copy of valid identity document i.e. Passport or Drivers license
- Proof of residence i.e. utility bill
- Proof of foreign currency income
- Work permit or Visa in the countries they are living in.
- Free statement Twice yearly (31st March and 30th September.
- Can be opened as Joint, Trust or Minor account.
- ATM card fee MWK1,000.00
- ATM card-It will allow you immediate access to your money in Malawi Kwacha through NFB ATMs.
- Mobile banking will enable you to conveniently perform a number of transactions using your mobile phone. Services include checking your balance, buying airtime, changing PIN and transfer funds between accounts.
- Internet banking-an online solution that enables you to conduct your banking anytime, anywhere at your convenience.
- Withdraw can be done in Malawi