° Banking Services
° SME Tigwirizane Account
Are you an SME?
Then the SME Tigwirizane product is for you with SME Tigwirizane, you finally have an account that is specially tailored to meet your needs.
What is an SME?
At NFB a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) is registered business whose annual turnover is more than MWK10 million.
It is designed for small and medium Enterprise (SMEs), to help them have access to Credit Facilities in a form of an Overdraft or a loan.
This product is tailored towards Small and Medium sized Enterprise (SME) seeking credit facilities and some free banking services.
- Opened in Malawi Kwacha
- Credit facilities can run up to a maximum of 12 months for an overdraft facility
- Credit facilities are renewable based on the performance of the preceding credit facility.
- Amounts accessible range from MWK2,000,000.00 to MWK10,000,000.00
- Arrangement fee is pegged at 1% of the credit facility sought (recovered upfront)
- Documentation fee is charged at a minimum of MWK4,000.00