° Banking Services
° Viewing Personal Current Account
Everyday Banking at Your fingertips!
- Copy of valid identity document i.e. passport, driver’s license, MEC ID, Introductory letter from Lawyer, Employer, Minister of religion
- Proof of residence i.e. utility bill
- Sketch Map of residence
- Minimum account balance is zero
- Cheque Book - 50 Pages MWK4,000.00 and 100 Pages MWK8,000.00
- Can be opened as Joint, Trust or Minor account.
- Interest Paid twice Yearly(31st March and 30thSeptember followed by free statement)
- Monthly ledger fee MWK1,500.00
- ATM card fee MWK1,000.00
- ATM card - It will allow you immediate access to your money through NFB ATMs.
- Mobile banking will enable you to conveniently perform a number of transactions using your mobile phone. Services include checking your balance, buying airtime, changing PIN and transfer funds between accounts.
- Internet banking-an online solution that enables you to conduct your banking anytime, anywhere at your convenience.
- Free ATM transactions when transacting on the ATM.
- Access to personal loans-as an account holder you can apply for a loan. Terms and conditions apply.