° Banking Services
Personal & Corporate Banking
° Notice Deposit Account
- It requires the specified amount of notice to be given to the bank before funds are withdrawn. The notice periods can vary from 7days, 21days and 30 days.
- If notice cannot be given a charge of MWK2, 000 MUST be deducted from the funds being withdrawn.
- Customer can be a holder of NFB account(savings/current) or not
- Minimum balance of MWK50,000
- Interest is paid upon redemption. Contact your nearest branch for the applicable rates.
- Must have a personal savings or current account as a drawdown account.
- No maintenance fee.
- Can be used as a security in the event a customer wishes to borrow money from the bank.
- Money is securely lodged or invested
- Easy to open.