° Banking Services
° Viewing Fixed Term Deposit Account
Fixed Term Deposit Account that draws interest after maturity of an investment leaving your deposit intact.
- Must be a holder of NFB account (savings/current)
- Copy of valid identity document i.e. passport, driver’s license, MEC ID, Introductory letter from Chief/Head man
- Proof of residence i.e. utility bill
- Sketch Map of residence
- Minimum fixed deposit balance of MWK10,000.00
- Fixed Deposit accounts rates (subject to change according to RBM`s rates)
- 1 Month 11%
- 2 Months 12%
- 3 Months 13%
- 6 Months 13.50%
- 9 Months Negotiable
- 12 Months Negotiable
- Fixed deposit advice slip
- Interest rates are determined by duration of the deposit.
- Interest is paid upon maturity or cancellation.
- Customer can borrow 50% of their funds placed on their account at the banks rate for a maximum period of 12 months.
- No commission or fees.
- Peace of mind as your capital remains intact.
- Reinvest funds at maturity.
Terms and Conditions
- Interest is paid upon maturity or cancellation
- Partial withdraw is not applicable.
- Replenishment is not applicable.
- However it can be decreased or increased with a penalty charge of K1,000.00